The Akita Espresso Media Electric Fireplace has a versatile style that allows it to double as an artificial fireplace and a wood TV stand. This incredible fire place uses the same amount of energy as a simple coffee maker. Give your living room a brand new look with this handsome fireplace!
The Akita Espresso Media Electric Fireplace also acts as a media console and flat screen TV stand, creating a calm, quiet entertainment center in your home. The electric fireplace is energy efficient with low operating costs, produces zero emissions or pollutants, and is eco-friendly, consuming no wood or fossil fuels. No electrician or contractor required for installation, simply set it up in the living room or bedroom! Tested to heat 1500 cubic feet in 24 minutes. Made of Asian Hardwood and MDF with Veneers. Two media cabinets with glass doors feature an adjustable shelf, perfect for DVD and CD storage. NOTE: please see warning, below, regarding use with electronics.
- Two Side Cabinets
- 9" W x 14" D x 21" H
- Open Shelf - 46" W x 15" D x 7" H
- Ideal for up to 50" flat screen Television
- Mantel supports up to 85lbs.*
- Firebox front - 23" Wide x 20" Tall
- Remote control (2 AAA Batteries Required)
- Realistic flickering flame effect
- Long life LED lights
- 120V-60Hz, 1500W, 12.5 Amp
- Easy to use adjustable thermostat
- Safety thermal overload protector
- Adjustable flame brightness control
- Plugs into standard wall outlet
- Uses about the same energy as a coffee maker
- No combustion, glass remains cool to the touch
* WARNING: positioning anything on top of your fireplace mantel poses a degree of risk especially in the case of electronic appliances or equipment. If you elect to display a television we recommend that it be a slim profile flat-screen and that it be positioned away from the front edge of the mantel where there is a degree of heat generated from the firebox. It is also recommended that any flat screen TV be secured to the wall behind it for added safety and security. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for items placed on top of a fireplace mantel.