So you’ve been eying that tie rack in your husband’s closet for months now and noticing that it might be time for a tie makeover. It’s seems like a cliché, or even a boring gift, but a tie can actually be a very thoughtful present. And if your husband’s tie rack is looking a little lackluster – what better time to spruce it up than the holidays? They’re prefect stocking stuffers and are an easy way to change up a wardrobe with minimal effort.
It is often hard to find your hubby the ideal stocking stuffer or gift. Every once in a while you settle on buying a tie. Buying him a tie is not always a bad idea. Do it right by following this guide!
All you need is money, taste, and style.
- You could start out being daring and buy your spouse a polka dot or striped tie for Christmas. Try getting one with small polka dots or thin stripes. Stay away from the big dots and huge stripes. You don’t want to send his tie rack into shock! But with some holding back, this is really good for the man that is stuck in a “Tie Rut”
- By a tie with a little pink or even pink striped. Pink is the new black this season! This is great for the hubby that is Mr. Fashion. Besides, every tie rack needs a little feminine touch.
- Make sure the tie is little slimmer, stay away from the big ties that your dad wore 20 years ago.
- You can always buy him the bow tie; it is slowly making a comeback. You know there are some men out there who could really “work” a bow tie; it’s all about personality!!!
- If you buy a new tie for your hubby, be sure to get him a new shirt, getting one of the newer fitted shirts will really bring out his new tie and may even make him feel better about wearing his new tie.
You might not be able to buy your husband a new wardrobe this Christmas, but you can certainly add a little bit of zest to his tie rack. And even though they get a bad rap, a new tie or a personalized cufflink and tie clip set make lovely stocking stuffers for this holiday season.
Stacks and Stacks, founded in 1984 in the San Francisco Bay Area, is a nationally recognized internet retailer. Stacksandstacks.com provides the best solutions for storage and organization, furniture, home furnishings for the living room, bedroom, office, kitchen, bathroom, and garage Choose from over 40,000 stylish, and affordable products for every room of the home.
Copyright 2013, Stacks and Stacks. All rights reserved.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.