1. Before I buy any bag, I empty out my current handbag in the shop and repack it in that bag to make sure it all fits. This is because my spatial ability is …well… non-existent so I might think it will all fit and I'm disappointed when I get home and then I have to return it. All a big waste of time.
2. I like a pocket on the outside for keys and a flat pocket somewhere else – either on the inside or on the other side of the bag. The flat pocket is for pens, my flash drive, a tiny calculator and gym card.
3. Of course on the inside I must have a pocket for my cell phone.
4. My planner must fit, together with my makeup bag and gorgeous green wallet. Notice how I have a see-through make-up bag because I hate looking for things.
How do I keep it organised?
- Everything always goes back in its place.
- I clear out my wallet every weekend.
- I update the planner a couple of times a day and I also do a quick review every night.
- I choose a bag just big enough/ small enough for everything I need so I can't cram it full of junk.
How do you keep your handbag (purse) organised? Share in the comments.