Or as we call them here in South Africa – FLIPFILES
So what are flipfiles?
Handy clear plastic files, neatly bound in book format. Slim and light for easy handling, storage and carrying. Anti-static-allows quick insertion and withdrawal of documents. Will not lift ink from photocopies.
Outer-cover insert replaceable with users own title page.
Why I love them
- You can have lots of categories
- They take up very little space
- They come in 10-page, 20-page and 30-page
- They are perfect for the lazy organiser – no punching, you just slip the pages inside the plastic sleeves.
- Personal Control Journal
- Marcia's organising file
- Christmas ideas
- Recipes – one each for biscuits (cookies), main dishes, muffins (I love making muffins – what can I say?!)
- Household Organising File
- Appliance manuals (blue file in picture below)
- Storage solutions
- Business control journal
- Workshops – one for each workshop (goal-setting, time management, discover yourself, etc.)
The ones that live in my study
(top of the page)
From the kitchen…
appliance manuals – one pocket per manual
1. What do you call flipfiles?
2. What do you use them for?