10-minute clutter hacks - ComputerBy
Here are some tasks that will literally take you only ten minutes.
Set your timer for 10 minutes and see how many of each task you can do in the allotted time.
- Delete emails from your Inbox and Sent Items
- Compress some photos
- Defrag your computer (do this before you have a break or go out on an errand because the computer takes longer than you will)
- Back up your computer
- Declutter your contacts
- Delete bookmarked websites
- Declutter some inactive blogs
- Organise your documents into folders
And when you're done with a couple, remember to reward yourself.
Click this link to see the whole series of blog posts I wrote on 10-minute hacks10 minute tasks ten minute tasks organizing computer clutter control freak blog stacksandstacks.com marcia francois