A Story of Organization in Pictures

1I received an email with these pictures in it a few days ago and just had to share them with you. This "house" is the epitome of organization and efficiency. Not to mention it's just pretty darn creative! This place is a converted garbage truck, if you can believe that one!23456789

Have you ever seen anything quite like it?

18 thoughts on “A Story of Organization in Pictures

• December 22 2009 at 4:45 pm

OK, wow.

I like the drawer organization–the cutouts for the glass containers and glassware to keep stuff from banging around.

I guess the 'upstairs' is the bedroom?

shris

• Pingback: Twitter Trackbacks for A Story of Organization in Pictures - StacksAndStacks.com [stacksandstacks.com] on Topsy.com

• December 23 2009 at 9:47 am

I know! I think the drawer organization is the best part! ;)

• December 23 2009 at 1:30 pm

Don't judge a book by its cover, eh? Amazing.

• Pingback: uberVU - social comments

• December 27 2009 at 7:40 am

Wow… what the… how can that even be possible? Absolutely amazing. I can't believe all that fits inside that truck somehow. The truck must be taller than it seems? Or SOMETHING? I just don't get it… I just designed our tiny house, and I do not see how they managed this…

James Clark's last blog post..White Christmas

• December 28 2009 at 8:48 am

Hi-

Can you provide any more information regarding where this came from? I really want to investigate where they got the various parts for the interior. Would LOVE to get a more in-depth description of the supplies.

James Clark's last blog post..White Christmas

• December 28 2009 at 9:52 am

OOPS! Thanks Kozz – I stand corrected. This is NOT a converted garbage truck, but rather a custom vehicle that is a cross between a motor home and an off-road vehicle. Still cool though… :)

• December 28 2009 at 10:35 am

The interior shown in the pictures clearly does not belong to the truck shown in the exterior pictures. The interior pictures clearly show windows that are missing from the exterior view of the truck.

The panels on each side of the truck which are located over the last rear wheel also do not line up and can not possible be the window either. Notice in the exterior picture that the panels are below the top of the side entry door, but in the interior picture, the windows are above the top of the door. This would prove that the panels are not covering up the windows.

• December 28 2009 at 12:14 pm

The rising roof answers James Clark's concerns about interior height, too.

Quite a vehicle, but 20 tonnes?!?
    A steal at 840,00 EUR !

• December 28 2009 at 12:21 pm

Ha! Yes – quite a steal! :)

• Pingback: Home in a garbage truck | Products & Tech News