Get that spa atmosphere you so want and so deserve right in our own home with just a few simple changes to your bathroom. No remodeling or budget-busting required here – just a few key items will having you saying “om” in no time.
The basics of spa decor include a merging of the luxurious and the surprisingly simple.
To get the effect, focus on natural materials, soothing colors and calming sounds.
Here’s a list of Bathroom Spa Design ideas (for every budget) to help you achieve spa-like bathroom bliss:
– Houseplants: This is perhaps the quickest and easiest way to a spa-like bathroom.
– Suction Spa Hook: A robe within arm’s reach is a guarantee during any spa-experience.
– Candles: A simple yet beautiful way to create a calm mood.
– Bamboo Bath Mat: This one adds the right color and mood, and is comfortable under the feet.
– Formbu Bamboo Bath Accessories: Beautiful clean lines and natural materials ad an elegant simplicity to your spa experience.
– Spa Impressions Bath Mat: Relax in absolute comfort in your bath.
– A Coat of Paint: Cool-palette colors are key for a balanced, calming effect. Beige tones in combination with soft greens or blues give the effect of natural foliage or water.
– Bamboo Bath Towel Set: Treat yourself to the soft, luxurious feel of eco-friendly bamboo linens on your skin.
– Tatami Mat: For a large bathroom. Comfortable, beautiful, simple. Spa.
– Spa Collection Medicine Cabinet: For a peaceful space, organization is key. Keep your bathroom neat and tidy with bathroom organizing furniture.
Have another tip? Leave a comment!
Image courtesy of www.ghikitchensandbathrooms.co.uk.