The Coffee Bean Silky Shag Area Rug adds a natural yet bold feel to any room. This large area rug is great for defining a space in larger rooms.
Wake up any room in your home with the Coffee Bean Silky Shag Area Rug. This rug features the signature lush, dense pile of traditional shag rugs but is woven using an innovative rayon from bamboo and cotton yarn blend. You may be thinking: is it soft? Yes. Not only is it soft, it's softer and silkier than traditional shag rugs made from wool, cotton or synthetic fibers.
- Azo-free dye is used exclusively which is non-toxic and friendly to the environment
- 2,550 grams per square meter for superior heft and a plush look and feel
- Naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial which promotes a healthy environment in your home
- Bamboo yarn is hypoallergenic which is beneficial to all, especially those with sensitive respiratory and skin conditions
- Softer than cotton with a natural sheen similar to cashmere and silk
- Bamboo grows naturally without the need for pesticides or fertilizers due to an inherent, naturally-occurring antifungal, antibacterial agent called "Bamboo Kun"
- The pile is a blend of 80% bamboo rayon fibers and 20% cotton and the backing is 100% cotton canvas with natural latex
- Rug pad is recommended
- Rug should be fluffed up when first unrolled as it will initially be matted down
- Minimal, initial shedding is normal
Suggested Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Vacuum regularly. Do not use vacuum with beater bar. Only use suction attachments
- Clean spills immediately. Use a damp, clean cloth to tamp down repeatedly on spill - do not over-wet. Place a dry, clean cloth directly on top of spill and place a heavy object on top of cloth. Leave cloth in this position overnight. This will allow the spill to be transferred to the dry cloth
- Professional cleaning recommended