The Empire Island offers excellent storage and preparation space in the kitchen. This wood cart is set on casters for mobility. Made from durable solid wood, this cart is built to last!
The Empire Island by Catskill Craftsmen boasts one of the largest work surface you'll find in a Kitchen Cart Work Station, with over fourteen and a half square feet of tabletop when leaves are fully extended! Trust your meal prep to the King of Kitchen Carts, The Empire Island!
- Full extension glides on both the leaves and the drawer allow for easy pull out and return
- Cabinet doors on both sides of the island means convenient access to stored items
- Locking casters make moving this large island a breeze/allow for stationary use
- Modern, nickel-plated hardware function as drawer and leaf pulls and double as towel bars
- Pull-out leaves are table height (30") to allow for standard seating while preparing food
- The lower tiered leaves allow for easier movement of ingredients into bowls or mixers
- The interior cabinet shelf is adjustable for customization
- Rugged construction
- Made from Northeastern Hardwood
- Table Top Dimensions: 44 in. wide x 26 in. deep x 1.25 in. thick
- Interior Cabinet Dimensions: 39.5 in. wide x 22.25 in. deep x 24 in. high
- Adjustable Shelf Positions: 1) 14.75 in. from bottom; 2) 17.25 in. from bottom
- Interior Drawer Dimensions: 31.875 in. wide x 22.25 in. deep x 4.5 in. high
- Pull Out Leaf Dimensions: 22 in. wide x 19.25 in. deep x 30 in. off the ground