Your satisfaction is 100 percent guaranteed. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return any part of your order to us within 30 days.
Stacks Return Policy
- Returns are accepted for any reason within 30 days of delivery with a Return Merchandise
Authorization Number (RMA#) only. Please contact us by email or phone to receive your RMA#.
Do not send any item(s) back to us with out an RMA#. The package will be refused and no money refunded to you.
- Products must be returned in NEW condition - This means:
Items that can not be re-sold as new (including the packaging) will not be refunded.
- The product is unused
- The product is undamaged - this include during the return shipping
- The product is unassembled as when it was received
- The product is in its original packaging
- The package contains all hardware and parts, including any assembly or instruction manuals
- Stacks has partnered with Fed Ex to offer our customers an easy return shipping
label program at a reduced rate compared to standard shipping rates. When you contact our
Customer Service Department for an RMA#, they will offer to have a Fed Ex Return
Label emailed directly to you. All you have to do is print the label and take
it to any Fed Ex Drop Off locations listed in your email. Upon receipt of your return,
we will deduct the cost of this label from your refund.
- Please do not refuse or have your order returned to sender as we will still deduct the amount of the return shipping from any return.
- You may also choose your own shipping method for a return. We suggest a traceable carrier like Fed Ex or UPS as you are responsible for the package until we receive it.
Please make sure your RMA# is entered on the return label.
- Do not return merchandise in just its retail box as this will not be considered "new condition" and the contents will not survive the shipping "experience".
- You are responsible for all item(s) until they are received by the Stacks Returns Department. This means that if item(s) are damaged during shipment, the customer is responsible
for making a claim with the freight company to receive a refund. We do not issue refunds for merchandise we can not resell.
- We may, at our sole discretion, choose to accept a return after 30 days from delivery.
A 33 percent restocking fee will be applied. No refunds will be given for Closeout or Special Order items - These conditions are present on the item page.
- Do not return damaged, defective items or incorrect items received. Please contact us
within 10 days of receipt of your order. We will send a replacement item or parts or
exchange the item for a similar item at no cost to you. If you decide you do not want a replacement, you need to contact us to
receive an RMA# to complete your return process. The item(s) must be returned to our warehouse, and shipping costs will not be refunded.
- We do not refund shipping charges. All freight charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
- Refunds will be applied to the method of payment originally used. Check and e-check customers will
need to allow 10 business days for your return to be processed.
First, pack your item securely enough to withstand a small package carrier like Fed Ex or UPS. Make sure to include your return shipping receipt with a short note explaining the
reason for the return. Use our Fed Ex Return Shipping or send your return using a trackable shipping method back to our warehouse (even if your order was drop shipped).
Our mailing address is:
Stacks and Stacks
2523 Product Ct.
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
Damages or Defects
We make every attempt to keep your order from getting damaged; however, damages and defects do occur. If you receive a damaged or defective product, please notify us right away (within 10 days). We will ask for your name, order number, the product name, and the nature of the
damage/defect. We do require a digital image of the defect/damage emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive and review the images we can ship you a replacement item (or parts) at no charge to you.
If you decide that you do not want the damaged item, it will be considered a return. The item(s) must be
returned to our warehouse, and no shipping costs will be refunded.
If the item was damaged by our carrier we will ask you to keep the item for 10 days from the time you notify us. We may have the item
picked up for inspection. We will handle the claim and ship you the replacement item or parts.
Canceling an Order
At stacksandstacks.com we work extremely hard to get in stock or drop ship orders shipped out just as soon as possible. Because of the high volume of orders we receive and the time and cost involved in cancelling an order, unfortunately we can not cancel an order after it is placed. Please make absolutely sure you want the order in your cart before you hit the Place Order button.