- Returns are accepted for any reason within 30 days of delivery with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) only. Please call us 24/7 by phone at 800-210-7712 to receive your RMA#. You may also email us at email@example.com or chat to receive your RMA. Do not send any item(s) back to us with out an RMA#. Your package will be refused.
- Products must be returned in new condition, in their original packaging, and with all parts, instructions and warranty paperwork included. Items that can not be re-sold as new (including packaging) will not be refunded or will result in up to a 33% restocking fee, to be determined by us.
- StacksandStacks.com has partnered with FedEx to offer our customers an easy return shipping label program at a reduced rate compared to list rates. When you contact our Customer Service Department for an RMA#, they will offer to have a FedEx Return Label emailed directly to you. All you have to do is print the label and take it to any of the FedEx Drop Off locations listed in your email. Upon receipt of your return, we will deduct the cost of this label from your refund.
- You may also choose your own traceable shipping method for a return. Please make sure your RMA# is entered on the return label. You are responsible for all item(s) until they are received by our Returns Department.
- If a package is refused by the customer or returned to sender, we will deduct the amount of the return shipping from the return.
- We do not refund shipping charges. All freight charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer. We will not refund shipping costs for your order nor do we pay for you to return items to us.
- We may, at our sole discretion, choose to accept a return after 30 days from delivery. A 33% restocking fee will be applied. No refunds will be given for Closeout or Special Order items.
- Do not return damaged, defective items or incorrect items received. Please contact us by phone, email or chat within 10 days of receipt of your order. We will require a digital picture of the damage or defect sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive and review the image we can send a replacement item or parts or exchange the item for an item of equal value at no cost to you. If you decide you do not want a replacement, you need to contact us to receive an RMA# to complete your return process. The item(s) must be returned to our warehouse, and shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be applied to the method of payment originally used. E-Check and check customers will need to allow 14 business days for your return to be processed.
Packing and Sending Your Return
Pack your item securely enough to withstand FedEx shipping. Make sure to include a copy of your receipt along with a note explaining the reason for the return. Send your return using a trackable shipping method back to our warehouse (even if your order was drop shipped).
Our mailing address is:
StacksandStacks.com Warehouse Attn: Returns
2523 Product Ct.
Rochester Hills, MI 48309