With style and versatility, the Stratford Adjustable Counter/Bar Stool is a must-have for the kitchen.
See the Other Info tab below for additional images.
Opt for seating with the freedom to choose! This adjustable stool offers a dynamic solution for bar or counter seating. Transform this stool from counter to bar height in minutes with optional leg extensions. Cast circles and sloped legs create a bold, contemporary look. A powder-coated, hammered antique brass finish and sturdy steel construction offer timeless beauty. The seat features a cozy foam cushion covered in rich dark brown vinyl; a full 360 degree swivel and convenient footrest ring add to the comfort. The curved form and hammered finish are a great addition for traditional to modern homes. Perfect for the kitchen, breakfast nook, bar, or dining area. Please note: Our photos are as accurate as possible, but color discrepancies may occur between the product and your monitor. The handcrafted touch of artisan skill also creates variations in color, size, and design; slight differences should be expected. Powder-Coated Steel, Vinyl, Particle Board, Polyurethane Foam. Includes one stool.
- Adjustable height offers quick and convenient switch from counter to bar seating
- Sturdy steel frame with luxurious vinyl seat and fire-retardant foam cushion
- Easy to assemble
- Includes leg extensions that adjust from 24" to 29" seat height with light assembly
- Hammered antique brass finish with rich dark brown seat
- Smooth 360 degree swivel
- Convenient footrest ring for ultimate comfort; curved backrest for optimum support
- Seat: 16" W x 14.5" D x 24"/29" H; cushion: 3" THK
- Backrest: 16.5" W x 15.75" H; footrest: 9"/13" H
- Max weight capacity: 250 lb.
- Constructed of powder-coated steel, vinyl, particle board, and polyurethane foam
- Assembly required
- 17" W x 20.75" D x 37.25"/43.25"H