1) Selection: We offer over 40,000 products at everyday low prices, over 36,000 of them with Free Shipping
2) Security - We are tested daily against computer corruption through McAfee Secure and all credit card information is "encrypted" by Verisign.
3) High ratings - Over 25,000 customers on Bizrate have given Stacks very favorable reviews. Have you ever wondered why many sites display the BizRate banner, yet do not link you to the site that allows you to read their ratings? Stacks is proud of ours! You can always see Customer comments and ratings at: http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--23958.html
4) Experience - Over 1,700,000 items sold and shipped and over two million customer orders placed and shipped. Stacks and Stacks has operated Retail stores in the San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle, Washington since 1984. Over these many years we have established an excellent reputation with our customers as well as over 1,000 vendors! Though we made the decision to close the retail stores and focus our efforts solely on the internet, our years of retail experience have enabled us to find the most reliable manufacturers and the best products, which have contributed to our success.
5) Competitive Pricing - Because of the large volume of business we do here at Stacks, we get the best costs from our Vendors. We pass these savings on to our Customers. Most of the time we're less expensive, sometimes we're the same, and once in awhile we're more expensive. Don't be fooled by "Free Shipping" offers elsewhere. One thing we've all learned along the way is that nothing is absolutely "Free". Sites that do this just "bury" the shipping fees into the retail price, attempting to lure unsuspecting customers. We advise that whatever you buy, check the actual retail price and shipping costs, and them compare them to the "Free" offer price.
6) Excellent Customer Service - Orders can be placed online or by telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We're one of those "old fashioned" companies that maintains its own, on-site, Customer Service Department to serve you during the day, and a local call center to take your order after regular business hours. You can also communicate with us via our "Live Chat" feature during our regular business hours. Our staff is local, therefore, we act as one integrated, well-trained team.
7) Ask Our Organizer - Few other site offers "free" organizing advice from a Professional Organizer. Stacks and Stacks has helped hundreds of people solve their organizing problems.
8) Environment Friendly - Whenever possible, on shipments coming directly from our warehouse, Stacks and Stacks uses recycled cartons and paper which we shred at our facility. We are environmentally sensitive and do this to avoid using plastic packaging materials.
9) Canadian and APO/FPO and International shipping is available on many items.
10) Wish List - Let your friends know what you'd like for that next special occasion
11) E-Gift Certificates - When time is running out, give a Stacks E Gift Certificate.
12) Stacks Outlet - Stacks always offers great deals on manufacturer's discontinued and overstocked items.
13) Privacy - Stacks never sells, rents, exchanges, or trades our Customer email addresses.
14) Security - We are tested daily against computer corruption through McAfee Secure and all credit card information is "encrypted" by Verisign.